Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Quotable Quotes

It is pretty well known that I can usually be found with a book in hand. It's interesting that I will read most any thing of quality....except directions. I keep a mental list of email addresses and phone numbers ready at hand for this very reason.

Last week I was reading Linked In business articles and found these great quotes. I hope I have given credit to the right people.  The ideas seemed thought provoking enough to pass along.

Failure isn't the worst outcome.   Mediocrity is!
Tim O'Reilley

Pursue something so important that even if you fail, the world is better off with you having tried.
Drew Houston, Dropbox

Life is short. We have a limited amount of time to achieve our potential.

In business, there is danger of "ramen profitability." The company is making enough money that the founder can live on Ramen Noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment